These are some of the most popular candidate portals in the country. Each one specialises in its own domain and comes at a cost. Employers can post job ads on each platform or search the portal database to find the right candidate. Employers choose the right portal based on their own requirements.
A. Mid - Senior Management Portals
These are the well established big guns of the business. Most traditional business is still conducted here.
- Naukri - Information Technology, Banking, BPO, Manufacturing, Retail, Automobile, Real Estate
- Shine - Banking, Insurance
- Monster - Information Technology
- LinkedIn - Information Technology, Sales, Operations
- IIM Jobs - Consulting, Finance, Sales, Legal, HR, Operations, BPO
B. Front Line Portals
This area promises growth. However, it comes with challenges of language and skill levels. At the same time, these portals are growing with extremely competitive gig platforms for the same workforce with flexibility and quick money (like Uber, Urban Company, Swiggy)
- Quikr - BPO, Logistics, Health, Hospitality, Facility, Financial Services
- Team Lease - BPO, Logistics, Hospitality, Facility, Financial Services, Back office, Beauty, Retail
- Apna Jobs - Sales, Financial Services, Back Office, Maintenance, Beauty
C. Fresher Portals
These portals are competing with campuses who offer students at no cost. They are trying to create their niche based on convenience and pre-assessments.
- All in one - Engineering
- First Naukri - Engineering, MBA
- Freshersworld - Engineering, MBA, Graduation, Diploma, ITI
- AMCAT - Assessed Freshers - IT, Sales
- Co-cubes - Assessed Freshers - IT, Core
- e-Litmus - Assessed Freshers - IT, Core
D. Summer Trainee Portals
- Internshala - Engineering, MBA, Graphic Design, Humanities, Law
- Lets Intern - Engineering, MBA, Graphic Design, Content and Media
- Freshersworld - BBA, BCA, BEd, BCom, Diploma, ITI
E. Gig Work Portals
These are like open marketplaces. You register as a customer or a service provider. Customers and service providers are matched for jobs with fixed scope and money. They verify the service providers and allow customers to rate the service providers.
- Upwork - Sales, Admin, Customer Service, Data Science, Design, Architecture, Mobile App
- Freelancer - Website, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Marketing, Writing
- Guru - Programming, Writing, Translation, Design, Admin, Sales, Finance, Legal, Education
- Fiverr - Logo Design, Voice Over, Word Press, Video Explainer, Social Media
- Writer Access - Content Writing, Editing, Content Strategy
- People per hour - Programming, Writing, Translation, Design, Marketing, Sales, Social Media
- Cloud peeps - Social, Community, Content, Growth, SEO, Ads, Admin, PR, Design, Strategy
F. Community Portals
Community portals focus on building a community around a skill or a domain. People showcase their work or ideas on the portals. Hiring is more objective as compared to traditional platforms where you rely on what people say in an interview.
- Angel List - Startups
- Cut Short - Startups
- LinkedIn - Business
- Stack Overflow - Programming Forum
- Github - Programming
- Behance - Design
- Dribbble - Design
- Digital Marketing Community - Digital Marketing
G. Employer Branding Portals
These portals are open digital platforms who have accounted for data privacy complications in the future and built their business models as 'branding' portals. This space is a natural transition for most of the traditional portals.
- Indeed - Healthcare, Banking, Government, E-Commerce, Banking, Consulting, IT, BPO
- Glassdoor - IT, Digital, Consulting, Retail, E-Commerce, Banking
Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. digital marketing consultancyReplyDelete